When we launched Smoking Gun we wanted to create campaigns that offered our clients tangible results and as no two campaigns are the same, neither are our reporting metrics. PR is so much more than a book of cuttings and we aim to show that with every piece of work.
In brief, here are five headline results we’ve achieved with recent work.
1) Luxury goods / leisure: Outdoor Chic secured a six figure sales contract on the back of a partnership programme we instigated and managed.
2) Food / FMCG: Panda Liquorice launched a new SKU and achieved a six fold month on month sales increase on the back of PR alone.
3) Travel / leisure: New gastropub & boutique hotel The Lion was launched and smashed its sales target by 35% on the back of an integrated marcomms campaign we masterminded.
4) FMCG / health: Supporting a new TV advertising burst for men’s caffeine based shampoo Alpecin, the UK’s fastest growing men’s shampoo, we have used digital PR techniques to secure close to 10,000 views of its online advert in a couple of weeks – see for yourself here.
5) Consumer tech: achieving blanket national media and blog coverage in our target media for a major new product launch, with over 50% including video reviews and achieving sales results ‘far higher than anticipated’.
To find out the full story on these and many more case studies, or simply to discuss how effective your PR is and how you’re currently measuring it, contact Rick today.